Me.

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
I'm Emily. I love fashion. I love beauty and crazy eyeshadow. I love trying new products. I love all things makeup and clothes!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update on the lemon juice!

Hi guys,
Since the post before last I've been religiously applying lemon juice to a cotton ball (the kind of lemon juice that comes in a little bottle) and rubbing it on my face after taking my makeup off and washing my face. I have noticed that it has taken a lot of the redness out of my skin (which is a good thing) and made my skin tone a lot more even. I think it does a little bit of work in drying up the oil, as I don't have to powder during the day as I used to. I am thinking of applying it in the mornings too and seeing how it holds up under my makeup. I do believe I'll do a post (or perhaps a video) of everything in my makeup drawer and what I use it for.... something to that effect. Have a lovely Friday!
<3 xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment