Me.

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
I'm Emily. I love fashion. I love beauty and crazy eyeshadow. I love trying new products. I love all things makeup and clothes!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

And as promised...

I told you guys that I would share the results of the CK jeans with you, right? Well here they are!

AHHHHHH there are no words for how happy with these I am. I absolutely love them. LOVE them. They actually turned out sort of rainbow-y because the yellow kind of mixed with the pink and made orange..and then the yellow mixed with the blue and made a bit of green. So happy. And it was super easy! Made possible by Tumble Dye dye spray. Super convenient and nifty. All you do is spray it on (can be wet or dry fabric) and then let it dry. When it's dry, throw whatever you dyed into the dryer for 20 minutes. That's how you set it. And then you're done! Don't wash the item after you've dyed it before it's dry. I originally sprayed the stuff on the shorts wet, then washed them while they were still wet and the dye just washed out almost completely. The pictures below are the wonderful dye. It's at Hobby Lobby in a variety of colors. Below is 
Hot Pink 


and Royal Blue and Gold. 


 The Royal Blue and gold were actually only $1.07 a bottle because they were on sale for some reason. I am absolutely in love with these dyes. They are so easy to use. I can't wait to dye more things.
<33
xoxo
E




No comments:

Post a Comment