Me.

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
I'm Emily. I love fashion. I love beauty and crazy eyeshadow. I love trying new products. I love all things makeup and clothes!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LEMON JUICE! =D

Hey guys, glad to be relaxing and posting on my blog and NOT worrying about my fingernails and what I am going to do about them. The Nail Magic was NOT a success. I believe my nails were chemically burned by using it, and if you want to try it, do yourself a favor and don't. It burns when you apply it, it chips off in hours, and if left on for a couple of days, your nails beds will develop a reddish tint. Needless to say, I had to make a trip to the nail salon today and put my acrylics back on. Hopefully my nails will grow back out and I can take them off soon and go natural. =] This post is about (you may have guessed it) THESE GUYS!
I was reading up on the most popular products on MakeupAlley  and was surprised to see "Lemon Juice" listed. I clicked, and stumbled upon these reviews.  I read lots and lots of reviews, mainly because it seemed that everyone that tried it experienced some sort of positive result. It was encouraging to see that so many people improved their skin with something so simple as lemon juice. I decided to try it myself (starting tonight) by applying it as a toner from a fresh lemon. It made my skin tingle at first, but it quickly went away. A tingle, not a burn. I stress that because with Nail Magic, it was a BURN. Anyways... I will update periodically to let you guys know how things are progressing. I'm excited for the oil reduction and pimple help it's known for! Anyhoodles, Hope you all are having a fantastic night, talk to you soon! Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment