Me.

My photo
Birmingham, AL, United States
I'm Emily. I love fashion. I love beauty and crazy eyeshadow. I love trying new products. I love all things makeup and clothes!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Newness

So, I'm super duper excited about the future. I had a visit with my advisor this morning and got news that I could potentially graduate in December 2014! I will be graduating with a major in Journalism and an English minor. I cannot wait to see what the future holds. I'm currently trying to attain an internship at a local news station or newspaper. I would love to find one at a local fashion magazine, or possibly write in the Styles section of a newspaper. Expect a new blog post soon! It's difficult to keep up with school and this at the same time, but I'm going to try and do better! Also, I've been thinking about doing a fashionista of the day post in which I take a picture of someone and then do a little interview with them. What do you guys think? Leave me feedback!
xxxooo 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment